This coming June RFi Group will be holding the Canadian Retail Banking Conference in Toronto. Global business intelligence and media provider RFi Group are launching an extensive international events program to optimise our research expertise, and provide opportunity to connect with our clients and offer insightful global best practice and thought leadership.
We will be running this one day executive event on 9th June in Toronto for our key banking clients across Canada and the United States.
The event will examine and investigate the indicators and best practice success stories across numerous portfolios including current transactions, savings and deposit accounts, case studies of effective digital engagement and disruption, customer sentiment, loyalty and stickiness and perfecting the balance for financial advice.
The agenda will focus on what it takes to improve performance across customer experience and satisfaction, how to win the all-important main bank relationship and profit share, as well as economic factors affecting the Canadian financial services sector and its customers, and local and international stressors.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Heads of Retail Banking
- Senior Directors and executives of retail banking
- Senior executives, heads and directors of digital and technology
- Head and directors of lending – Mortgages and Personal Loans
- Heads and directors of branches, distribution, and product development
- Head and directors of marketing
- Senior executives, heads and directors of customer experience
- Head or directors of cards and payment processing